Tetraboost 2000 is a new fuel additive designed for drivers of later racing and performance cars, and specifically those who want maximum performance, but don’t want (or aren’t allowed) to use TetraEthyl Lead in their petrol. Blended to produce the same benefits as traditional Tetraboost, Tetraboost 2000 is also compatible with engines running catalytic convertors and knock sensors, as well as being kinder to the environment.
As you would expect, Tetraboost 2000 mixes with unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
One bottle treats up to 100 litres of petrol, and protects against the corrosion impacts of ethanol-treated fuels as well as boosting performance.
- Use with modern fuels to increase octane levels by up to 4 octane numbers (40 points). Provides improved performance for race, rally or track day.
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
- For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel.
- Protects against corrosion caused by ethanol in modern pump petrol